Dewa Athena

     Hello peeps!! Today I would like to tell you about sport competition in my school.

     Dewa Athena is sport competition in 3 Senior High School. This event held at Saturday,25 of March 2017 at Bali Field. The competitors from 10 grader must arrived at Bali field at 07.00 for an opening ceremony. The opening ceremony took about 30 minutes, after the opening ceremony finished, the competition begin. Every class should have each jersey. My class have jersey with grey and pink colour. The first match for my class X Science 4 is , relay. Unfortunally my class is lose from X Science 7.


    After relay, the second match for my class is "gobak sodor". Gobak sodor is traditional games from Indonesia. My class versus with X acceleration. I took a part on this game with 9 of my friends. In this competition first we become attacker. Abinaya was won in this game because he can attack defense of X acceleration. Because Abinaya can attack defense of X acceleration and X acceleration can't attack defense of my class, so my class won in this game!
Gobak sodor game
 
      Next game is basketball. My class so excited to won this game. My class versus with X Science 8. In basket ball game I took a part as supporter. Although weather is very hot my class success to win this game. My class got 14 point and X Science 8 got 7 point.
basketball game
   
    After that, we went to shed in Bali field. We went there for watched girl badminton. My class against with X Social. Unfortunally Elma and Vashti from my class is lose from X Social. At 10.30 a.m is time to watched Fachriza and Faishal played in boy badminton. This game so funny. Although my class lose with X science 6 but we so happy watched they play in this game.

    At 11.40 a.m my class played girl-dodge ball. I and 7 of my friend played this game. The game held so fierce. At round 1 my class lose, at round two my class was won. So this game draw and we should to played this game in ronde 3. But my class lose from X science 10. Next game is boy-dodge ball. I watched and support they. And they won at ronde 1 and ronde 2.

    12.00 p.m break time, we very tired because we was played in many game and weather in Bali field so hot. After break time my friend and I watched girl soccer. A funniest moment in this game is when Sarah kick a soccer ball Sarah's shoe is fly away with the ball. All of people in there laughed saw the sarah moment. Score in this game is 2-1 and score 2 for my class, we won again!
Last game is boy-soccer. We so excited for support boy in this game. My class won from X Science 8.

    A happy news is my class won 5 of 7 games in first day. Next in second day we will play volley ball and tug of war. I hope my class can play in final game.

See ya bloggers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Learn From Nature

My New Year Holiday